How to set up AOL email in the Mail app for Windows 10?
The AOL email clients need to set up their AOL email in Mail application for Windows 10. Ordinarily, individuals sign on Windows 10 by Microsoft account with Outlook, Hotmail or MSN address. To include your AOL email account with Mail application of windows you can contact to AOL email technical support number where the outsider of the technical support group gives their administration 24 hours consistently. Only beneath there are a few stages has given you may tail them to include new AOL email account in Windows 10.
Also See: AOL Desktop Gold Download free link
Add new AOL Mail account in Windows 10 Mail app.
- Click the start menu of windows and choose Mail, now open the mail app.
- If this is the first time you are opening Mail app then you will get a welcome page. Tap to “Add account” and start.
If you are familiar with Mail app and then you will get navigation pane at the bottom, here select setting and then select “Manage accounts”. If you have phone or tab then tap to three dots to do same.
- Here you will get one option to “Add account”. Select it.
- Here you will get to select an account Choose account type which you want to add.
- Now scroll down and feed the information which is required to access your account.
- Next click to done and within seconds your data will start to sync and account will set up.
- Start your work after sync your AOL account.
- Once you have successfully added your AOL account then you can send or receive emails. Manage calendars and reminders through AOL email account easily.
Also Read: How to create AOL Email Account?
In the event that you have effectively included AOL account in Windows Mail application, you can proceed with your work yet in the event that not no compelling reason to stress. Simply reach to the technical support group of AOL through AOL email support number at whatever point you need. The administration of AOL client bolster is 24 × 7 open for every single AOL email clients with no specialized issues.